Let's figure it out, complete the form below for a FREE 30 minute consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
One-on-One SkillsConnection Game Plan (6 month program)
One-on-One Guidance for High School Seniors is a six (6) month program. During this time the student receives individual guidance to prepare for adulthood as follows:
· Financial Budget
· Scholarship Essay & Application Guidance
· Professional Resume
· Meetings and Routine Follow-up
· College Signing Coordination with school and the media
The program deliverables can be individualized based on the student's goals.
SKILLSCONNECTION for TEENS (4 week course)
Digital Course designed to guide teens for life after high school. This course will cover 4 essential skills needed to identify strengths and make informed decisions for a career path.
- Money 101 - budgets and the interworkings of loans and the credit report.
- Self-Care - the value of a support system, healthly habits, and honoring emotional needs.
- Self-Presentation - presenting your story in a resume, scholarship essays, and portfolio.
- Career Connection - informed, smart, and actionable plans for a dream career.
The 4 week course starts October 12 to November 2; students will be required to meet Monday and Thrusday at 4:00pm (PST) for active participation.
Monday at 4pm (PST)
Thursday at 4pm (PST)
The assessment starts with a meeting to discuss career plans or desires. Assessment will be provided based on individual discussions. The possibilities are endless for Your Career.
Skill/Aptitude Assessment, Resume Review and Development of Action Plan
A plan of action will be crafted based on the individuals skills and aptitudes. The action plan can include plans for college, technical school, military or workforce opportunities. This service also includes a resume review.
Skill/Aptitude Assessment and Plan of Action
A plan of action will be crafted based on the individuals skills and aptitudes. The action plan can include plans for college, technical school, military or workforce opportunities.