- SKILLSCONNECTION for TEENS (4 week course)
SKILLSCONNECTION for TEENS (4 week course)
Digital Course designed to guide teens for life after high school. This course will cover 4 essential skills needed to identify strengths and make informed decisions for a career path.
- Money 101 - budgets and the interworkings of loans and the credit report.
- Self-Care - the value of a support system, healthly habits, and honoring emotional needs.
- Self-Presentation - presenting your story in a resume, scholarship essays, and portfolio.
- Career Connection - informed, smart, and actionable plans for a dream career.
The 4 week course starts October 12 to November 2; students will be required to meet Monday and Thrusday at 4:00pm (PST) for active participation.
Monday at 4pm (PST)
Thursday at 4pm (PST)